Bootstraps Western Winefest Aug 17th, 12-5pm

14 Aug 2013 15:16 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
They have extended the $40 ticket price until Friday at midnight. Get your tickets at http://www.BootstrapsWesternWinefest.com

There will be 21 Colorado wineries pouring at the 4th Annual Bootstraps Western Winefest including our very own
Aspen Peak Cellars !
Augustina's Winery
Avanti Winery
Bijou Creek Vineyards
Black Forest Meadery
Cottonwood Cellars/The Olathe Winery
Creekside Cellars
Desert Moon Vineyards
Garrett Estate Cellars
Kingman Winery
Maison La Belle Vie Winery
Mesa Park Vineyards
Rockyspring Winery
Spero Winery
Stoney Mesa Winery
Talon Winery
Ten Bears Winery
Turquoise Mesa Winery
Vino Salida Wine Cellars
Water 2 Wine Greenwood Village

Bootstraps Western Winefest Facebook Page

Directions to Evergreen Rodeo Grounds: http://www.evergreenrodeo.com/directions.php

File Attachment:

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2013 16:20 #2 by ScienceChic
Hey Everyone!

If you attend, please stop by our Leadership Evergreen booth where we'll be sharing information on CodeRED and Smart911, and helping sign people up if we have internet access - we've chosen as one of our Class of 2013 Projects to increase community safety and awareness and will be attending several events over the next several months to spread the word and help get people signed up so they can receive emergency notifications when there are fires, floods, and severe weather in our area.

Bootstraps is a wonderful organization that's given out, I believe, millions in scholarships to local kids going to college over its history. It's a great organization to support, and is currently being directed by one of my Leadership Evergreen classmates, Colleen Skates, who is a classy, smart, and well-respected woman. Not only does this organization support local kids, but it supports the local economy with this, its signature fundraising event in which they highlight only CO wineries. I highly encourage you to come, enjoy the wine and beautiful summer mountain weather, and consider giving to this very worthwhile cause! Thank you so much. Hope to see you there! (I'll be in the booth from 12-2:30 with the upbeat and energetic Tupper Briggs and beautiful Tarah Howard of Tall Grass Spa).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds