CN&N 36th Annual Holiday Boutique, Nov 2nd

12 Sep 2013 09:32 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Conifer Newcomers & Neighbors would like to invite you all to their 36th Annual Holiday Boutique!

Conifer Newcomers & Neighbors 36th Annual Holiday Boutique will be held Saturday November 2, 2013 at Conifer High School from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The Boutique will feature 78 Juried Artisans, Ye Olde’ Conifer Bake Shoppe, 2013 Limited Edition Holiday Ornament and Silent Auction benefiting Conifer Area Council. Lunch will be available. Free Admission Parking & Shuttle. CN&N is a non-profit organization. Holiday Boutique profits are donated to other LOCAL non-profits. For more information go to http://www.coniferneighbors.org

Conifer Newcomers and Neighbors was begun to allow those new to our mountain communities, and those long standing residents, to meet socially and participate in fundraising activities that would enable contributions to deserving non-profit mountain area organizations.

They meet the first Friday of every month from September-May at 9am at Our Lady of the Pines Church, 9444 Eagle Cliff Road in Conifer. Please join! Their next meeting will be held on Friday October 4, 2013

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2013 21:09 #2 by Mountain-News-Events

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

02 Nov 2013 17:06 #3 by ScienceChic
I went today and I couldn't believe how packed the school was! There were cars even parked along the drive down to 73 - good to see!

They had 3 rounds for the Silent Auction and lots of great stuff available to buy. The Broncos tickets were at $500 for the pair when I left, I hope it was a good fundraiser for the Conifer Area Council Trails Team, they worked hard to make this a success.

Thank you to everyone who went and shopped local!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds