'Boogie at the Barn' Sat Oct 12, 5:30-11:30

11 Oct 2013 12:50 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
'Boogie at the Barn', featuring 'Something Underground' is back again this Saturday, 5:30-10PM. This is the 1st anniversary of 'Boogie' and the barn renovation, and we expect another memorable night.

Our local all-star band, 'Rough Mix', will start the night at 5:30 and 'Something Underground takes the stage at 7PM. Note that the music ends at 10PM so please come early! This Boogie's 'Rough Mix' band is comprised of Dean Dalvit (Open Space), Mike Ulery (Monkey Jug &…), Steve Stoddard, Lisa Delia, Lopey Wedel (Open Space), John Erlandson and Scott Messler (Open Space). We may have a surprise guest or two!

Tickets are now available ($8 advance/$10 door) at area coffee shops: EverBean, Java Groove & The Muddy Buck; the Wulf Rec Center, the Buchanan Rec Center, and from John Ellis, Claudette Hames and me. Proceeds will benefit EPRD & Crutches For Africa.

Thanks to our fabulous sponsors: Chow Down, Intero Real Estate, Colorado Serenity, Warren & Betsy Rose, Adams Plumbing, EPRD, Tom Carby Insurance & Bergen Park Painting & Decorating.
See you there!
JohnE.

Keep up with the latest on Boogie at the Barn on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/EvergreenBoogi ... arn/events
Address: 30299 Buffalo Park Rd, Evergreen, Colorado

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds