24th Annual Wild Game Dinner Sat. Dec. 7, 2013, 5:00 PM

14 Nov 2013 10:56 - 14 Nov 2013 11:31 #1 by 7seashells
Calling all men and their sons in the 285 Corridor area to bring their best WILD game dish or a side dish and share in an enjoyable evening of great food and inspiration. Airsoft "Top Shot" contest. Outdoor equipment raffle with proceeds going toward local charity.

24th year of this event!!!

Crow Hill Bible Church
63555 Hwy 285 in Bailey
next to Loaf-n-Jug at light of 285 and CR43
more information contact church office at 303-838-2259
Mon-Thurs 9-5
check out our website: crowhillbiblechurch.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Nov 2013 11:23 #2 by ScienceChic
Thanks for lettings us know, that sounds tasty! Putting it on the Community Calendar right now...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Nov 2013 11:32 #3 by 7seashells
thanks...you beat me to it, just about to send in a request. :)

14 Nov 2013 11:41 #4 by ScienceChic
:) Happy to take care of it! The Living Nativity is added as well, thank you to Crow Hill Bible Church for organizing that for everyone to enjoy.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Nov 2013 11:46 #5 by 7seashells
you're the best....I will make sure the folks "high up" hear this nice thought from you

14 Nov 2013 12:06 #6 by ScienceChic
Oh, so not necessary, just doing my job and loving it!

File Attachment:

14 Nov 2013 14:51 #7 by 7seashells
well, I told the pastor and he was very appreciative also. I'm glad you love your job, I happen to really like this one that I have too. Non paying, but what the heck, I enjoy it, maybe someday it will pay....

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds