Fundraiser for PCSAR at Rustic Station April 5-6th

13 Mar 2014 16:36 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
http://www.pcsar.org/

The Rustic Station in Bailey is donating $3.00 to us from each Sloppy Joe or Chicken Flautas bought at lunch or dinner on April 5th and 6th. They are open until 9 pm on Saturday and 8 pm on Sunday. On Sunday afternoon, we are planning to have SAR demonstrations and sales of our T-shirts in their parking lot.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Apr 2014 17:13 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Happening this weekend at Rustic Station!

File Attachment:

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

06 Apr 2014 16:39 #3 by ScienceChic
It was a beautiful day to meet the members of the Park Co Search and Rescue Team, including Koert, one of their four service dogs.

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

If you can't donate cash, you can donate equipment (still in good working condition of course)
File Attachment:

Get a t-shirt to help support the organization, and help let people know about them! $17/each
File Attachment:

10+ Essentials For Getting Lost - this is my new favorite shirt. :)
File Attachment:

You can still purchase a Sloppy Joe or Chicken Flauta (highly recommend, it was tasty!) for dinner tonight at Rustic Station and they will donate a portion of the proceeds to PCSAR.

PCSAR is a nonprofit organization and they don't charge for their services, which are all done by volunteers. You can donate via PayPal at their website, www.pcsar.org . Thanks for helping support a valuable local organization!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Apr 2014 08:49 #4 by Venturer
That shirt does say it all. I often wonder how people could possibly get lost when we really are not that far from civilization no matter which way you go. But this explains it.

07 Apr 2014 12:02 #5 by raghorn
ScienceChic;
Thank you so much for driving up to visit with the PCSAR team members and to post the pictures you took.
A great big, humongous thank you to the Rustic Station! Very wonderful of them to support us in our endeavors to help people in Park County.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds