285 Corridor Tea Party Meeting
Monday, March 24, 2014 6:30 pm
Wow... What a week we're going to have!! The Jefferson County Republican Caucus will be held this Saturday from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm at Mile Hi Church. County delegates elected at the caucus will be selecting candidates to represent the GOP on the November ballot.
Next, on Monday, we have an action-packed meeting in store for you. The meeting's agenda includes the following speakers:
• Owen Hill – Former Candidate for US Senate (Owen suspended his campaign two days ago on March 18 and will provide his unique perspective on Colorado's US Senate race and the 2014 elections.)
• Steve House - Candidate for Colorado Governor
• Scott Gessler - Candidate for Colorado Governor
• Greg Brophy - Candidate for Colorado Governor
• George Leing - Candidate for the US House (2nd Congressional District) - Running against Jared Polis
The meeting will be held at:
The Barn at Evergreen Memorial Park
2664 N. Turkey Creek Road
Evergreen, CO 80439
Reminder: this meeting is tonight at the Memorial Barn in Evergreen.
My Mountain Town Community Calendar
- filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here
to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email
This is the 285 Tea Party Meeting held on March 24, 2014 at the Evergreen Memorial Barn.
@10:00 New board member candidate: Mason Lee. Voted in.
@12:15 Thank you 285 Activists
@18:35 Other 2 Minute Announcements
Mountain Republican Women's Club
35:05 Scott Gessler
59:05 Owen Hill
1:17:55 Steve House
1:13:35 Greg Brophy
1:52:00 George Leing
Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on: Facebook