Cash Mob in Bailey April 17th!!

10 Apr 2014 12:59 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Please come join us as we Cash Mob Bailey! We're starting at Aspen Peak Cellars at 5pm where we can enjoy a tasting and from there you are free to go to anywhere or specifically to the participating businesses. We ask that everyone who attends pledge to spend $20, or what you can, to help support out local businesses and nonprofits.

Participating stores include:
Aspen Peak Cellars, Rustic Station, River Canyon Art Gallery, Cutthroat Cafe, Mountain Peace Boutique, Moore Lumber & Ace Hardware, Bailey Garden Center, Bailey Country Store, The Knotty Pine, Delwood Square, and more!

Moore Lumber is staying open late just for this event, and will have a 20% off Bag Sale during those hours where a customer will receive 20% off anything that fits in their paper grocery store type bags. Restrictions do apply.

File Attachment:

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2014 13:24 #2 by pacamom
How late will the stores be staying open till?

10 Apr 2014 14:02 #3 by coniferchambercommerce
Hi pacamom!

Most will have normal business hours, like Rustic Station, and the rest will remain open through our Cash Mob time - 7pm.

Thanks for asking!

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

10 Apr 2014 14:32 #4 by pacamom
Thanks for the info. Definitely on my calendar

17 Apr 2014 13:05 #5 by ScienceChic
Marcel and Julie are popping open their brand new Colorado Riesling for us to taste tonight, there is a dinner special at Rustic Station, and Chip at Cutthroat is uber-excited we're coming down!

Mountain Peace Boutique and Resale Shoppe is mirroring Moore Lumber's 25% off everything you can fit in a brown bag, and the Bailey Country Store & Sasquatch Outpost is offering a special on mugs (and something else I'm completely blanking on at the moment).

The Bailey Garden Store is opening special just for tonight - stop in and get a head start on your gardening! Mother's Day isn't too far away - if she doesn't want a flower or herb, try River Canyon Art Gallery for something special!

It's going to be a party - please come join us and show your love for Bailey! :woo hoo:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Apr 2014 15:22 #6 by pacamom
I'm going to be painting my dog tonight. So I will see you down there.

17 Apr 2014 16:09 #7 by HEARTLESS
Do you have to tranquilize the dog before painting it, or just wear protective clothing? :Eek:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

18 Apr 2014 07:15 #8 by pacamom
I shopped, ate and painted. No tranqs required. (Just wine.)

File Attachment:

18 Apr 2014 07:26 #9 by homeagain
THAT is impressive.....a "budding" portrait artist in our midst..... :)

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds