Fairplay Bead & Fiber Show, South Park Living History Days Aug 9-10

08 Aug 2014 12:16 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Heads up! The Fairplay Bead and Fiber Show is taking place this weekend(Aug. 9th and 10th) on Historic Front St. in Fairplay. Bead and fiber artists and dealers will be selling their work and supplies along with classes and demonstrations throughout both days.

Hours are Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm. Booth spaces are still available by contacting me at 719-836-2698. In conjunction with the show, the historical society will be hosting their Living History Days at South Park City Museum. C'mon down to South Park this weekend!
Contact: Pat Pocius www.backroombeads.com/beadswap/index.html

mymountaintown.com/calendar/eventdetail/...play-bead-fiber-show

Experience boom town life at South Park City Museum during Living History Days ! More than 40 buildings in this recreated mining town will be brought to life with gunfighters, reenactors, and visitors dressed in period costume. Have some ice cream at the drug store or enjoy a sarsaparilla at the saloon.

For more information, go to the South Park City website: www.fairy-lamp.com/SPCMuseum/South_Park_City_Main.html

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds