BEAR CREEK SPRING CLEAN UP 4/25/2015 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!!

09 Sep 2014 18:45 - 20 Apr 2015 18:07 #1 by Photo-fish
Evergreen Trout Unlimited is once again sponsoring the Bear Creek Spring Clean Up.
We will be covering the area from the spillway below Evergreen Lake through downtown. If the number of volunteers allows, we may also be sending some people down to O'Fallon Park and possibly around Evergreen Lake.

We had over 30 volunteers for the 2014 Spring clean up. Please come out and help for a few hours if you can.

Meet in the parking lot across from The Little Bear in downtown Evergreen, 9am to noon. Lunch follows at noon. Bring waders, gloves a rake or other device to grab trash and debris. Contact Ron Belak for more information.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., phone 303-674-2239 to volunteer.
When??? Sat April 25, 2015 9am – 12pm Mountain Time

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2015 18:07 #2 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

20 Apr 2015 22:17 #3 by ScienceChic
Thank you PF! It's on the Community Calendar as well, and I'll share it to FB & Twitter too.

Unfortunately, my munchkins have a Taekwondo tournament this Saturday, but I promise we'll make it to one of these one of these days!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Apr 2015 16:29 #4 by Photo-fish
CANCELLED!
The high water makes wading unsafe and hinders access to much of the bank area. Also, the muddy nature of the water makes it impossible to see debris and trash that may be trapped in the stream. At this time, there are no plans to reschedule this event.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds