Holiday Party at The Historic Brook Forest Inn

16 Oct 2014 19:01 #1 by Mountaingirl
Hello, Please allow me to introduce myself as Events Coordinator with The Brook Forest Inn.

The Holidays are upon us and I'd love to help you with your family, friends and business holiday celebrations.

The Historic Brook Forest Inn is a grand and historic one-stop destination facility that focuses on relieving much of the stress that can be associated with a party by providing just about everything needed.

Our beautifully appointed Brookside Room with its high vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling quartz fireplace and lodge pole appointments immediately adjoins the outdoor patio area.

Our full-line restaurant prepares all menu requests and special dietary needs; our full-service lounge and piano bar provides all beverage requests. Our 19 guest rooms and suites accommodate approximately 43 people. We are a complete destination venue under one roof and just 33 miles west of Denver.

Our menu is simply a template - we create your vision with your budget.

I am happy to offer a Holiday Promotion with rental of our Brookside Banquet Room overlooking creekside Gardens;

1-19 Guests - $100.00
- or -
20 / more Guests - FREE Brookside Rental!

For questions or more menu information:
303-679-1521 office
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Web site: www.thebrookforestinn.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2014 12:01 #2 by coniferchambercommerce
All dressed up and nowhere to go?
Join Bradford Junction & friends tomorrow at The Brook Forest Inn
Live Music, Costumes, Food & Fun!
9:00 pm to 1:00 am ~ $10 to Enter

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com
Attachments:

16 Jan 2015 09:02 #3 by Mountaingirl
When a venue requires a deposit for future events, protect your investment - be sure to check if they are FOR SALE.

The Brook Forest Inn is FOR SALE - in addition to having a revolving door of staff - hmmmmmmmmm.

If you book ANYTHING at the Inn, Scan your receipts with a fine tooth comb, just sayin.

Support those in our community who honor and support our community - not those just out for themselves, for pure profitability, regardless of who gets harmed.

19 Jul 2015 20:14 #4 by Trondheim
You stated in January 2015 that the Brook Forest Inn was for sale. Has it changed hands in the last six months? It does not appear to currently be on the market.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds