High Plains Tap House 1st Anniversary Party tomorrow

14 Nov 2014 22:13 #1 by ScienceChic
From my friend netdude, this is a new favorite hangout!

High Plains Tap House 1st Anniversary Party!

Saturday November 15th at NOON High Plains Tap House will be hosting our First Year Anniversary Party! Wooo Hooo!

This fun event is going to kick off with the Colorado Craft Beer Show taking place live at High Plains Tap House from Noon to 2pm.

We also have 4 new fun beers from our favorite breweries that we will tap every 2 hours starting at 1pm. Epic Brewing Company will kick it off with a special keg, then we have our 1st Anniversary Colaboration with Chain Reaction Brewing Company - Don't Double Dip Your Banana in my Chocolate Dunkel! Next I have one of the best American Belgian style beers in the country to tap from Green Flash Brewing Co. Not to be out done Mountain Toad Brewing will be wrapping up the night with a very special brew of their own!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds