Combined Platte Canyon/Conifer Chamber Mixer at Moore Lumber 1.13.15

08 Jan 2015 14:07 #1 by PlatteCanyonChamber
Hello, on this gorgeous winter day!

Mark your calendar for next Tuesday, January 13th. Join us and members from the Conifer Chamber from 5:00-7:00 pm as we mix things up at the Pine location of Moore Lumber and Hardware . Have fun greeting old friends, making new ones, and enjoying delicious snacks & adult beverages. You might even win a door prize. It's always a good time to network and expand the reach of your business!

Monthly General Membership Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month at Platte Canyon Fire Station on Crow Hill, 153 Delwood Dr, Bailey from 07:30-09:00.

Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 477, Bailey, CO 80421
Facebook
Twitter
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2015 14:22 #2 by BuyersAgent
It's wonderful to see these two Chambers MIXING! have one for me! :chmptoast:

Platte Canyon, please send me via PM your criteria for membership, thank you.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

08 Jan 2015 14:55 #3 by PlatteCanyonChamber
Thank you for your interest BuyersAgent, we'll get you that info shortly!

Monthly General Membership Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month at Platte Canyon Fire Station on Crow Hill, 153 Delwood Dr, Bailey from 07:30-09:00.

Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 477, Bailey, CO 80421
Facebook
Twitter

08 Jan 2015 17:51 #4 by BuyersAgent
Thank you! and Sharon, may I please ask you to request the same info be supplied to me by the Conifer Chamber as well?

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

08 Jan 2015 19:59 #5 by ScienceChic
It would be my pleasure! I'll also send your contact info along to Melanie Swearengin, our new Executive Director (she's fantastic!). FYI, if you are a member of either the Platte Canyon, Conifer, or Evergreen Chambers, then you receive a 10% discount at the other! Being a member of all three, I essentially receive my Platte Canyon Chamber membership for free, and I love being a part of all of them - they each have rich opportunities, and wonderful members. We're working on expanding that deal to include the Golden, Arvada, and/or West Chambers as well, as we often partner with them for events throughout the year. Our combined mixers are the best, and most fun, ones to attend!

Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: BuyersAgent

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds