Annual Evergreen Big Chili Cook Off is Sept 12, 2015!

27 Mar 2015 15:42 #1 by EvergreenBigChiliCookOff

Attachment BigChiliCookOff.jpg not found

Only $15 to see Kicked to the Curb, My Blue Sky, Jimmie Van Zant, and Molly Hatchet! Visit www.bigchili.org to get yours today - Prices go up after March 31st. Don't miss the opportunity to attend the BIGGEST and BEST Big Chili Cook-off in it's history! Tickets on our website right now. www.bigchili.org

Have an item or service to donate to our silent auction? Send us a message and you can be a Big Chili sponsor!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2015 10:14 #2 by EvergreenBigChiliCookOff
Go to our Facebook page to find an offer good only through May 25 - tickets to see Molly Hatchet and Jimmie Van Zant who are headlining this year's Big Chili Cook-off for only $25!

www.facebook.com/thebigchilicookoffevergreen

26 May 2015 12:25 #3 by EvergreenBigChiliCookOff
The Big Chili Cook-off is seeking a donation of the use of 2 motor homes for Saturday, September 12th. These will serve as green rooms for our bands at the event at Buchanan Park and will not be driven. This is a tax deductible donation! Contact me if you can help! 720-288-1570

17 Aug 2015 11:37 #4 by EvergreenBigChiliCookOff
Seeking chili cooks- professional or amateur for this year's Big Chili Cook-off on Saturday, September 12th in Evergreen! Proceeds benefit our six mountain area volunteer fire departments. This year's music headliners, Molly Hatchet and Jimmie Van Zant! Enter today at www.bigchili.org

31 Aug 2015 17:11 #5 by EvergreenBigChiliCookOff
Big Chili still needs volunteers, gate keepers, ticket takers, ticket sales, children's tent, all kinds of positions. The sooner you sign up the better the assignment....usually! PM me for more info or to get on the list. Shifts are 10:30-1 and 1 to 3:30.

11 Sep 2015 14:39 #6 by EvergreenBigChiliCookOff
Hope to see you all tomorrow at Buchanan Fields! Don't miss Molly Hatchet, Jimmie Van Zant, the Rick Lewis Project, My Blue Sky and Kicked to the Curb plus the best chili in the foothills!

Come for the music, come for the artists and vendors, come for beer, wine and margaritas, come for awesome chili, but most of all-come to support your volunteer fire departments who keep our mountain homes safe! $15 tickets at gate, cash and credit accepted. Kids 12 and under are free. No pets. Family friendly activities. Gates open at 11:00 Shuttle locations on website www.bigchili.org and map below.

Attachments:

12 Sep 2015 14:20 #7 by ScienceChic
FYI, parking is full at Bergen Meadow Elem & Evergreen Middle School. Still space available at Evergreen Rodeo Grounds.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds