No decision on marijuana licenses until petitions mapped

07 Jun 2015 08:57 #1 by Flume editor
Bailey and Pine Junction residents overflowed the Park County commissioners meeting room to oppose two marijuana license applications. The hearings lasted nearly six hours.

Natural ReLeaf, LLC is a proposed cultivation and product manufacturing facility at the previous TJ’s Wood Products 15.6-acre site on Crow Hill.

Canna Cabana LLC is a proposed retail sales facility on the 11-acre site where Reggie’s Restaurant and Kenosha Auctions were previously. The property is adjacent to Pine Junction.

After testimony was heard, the commissioners closed each hearing to evaluate the evidence and map the location of persons signing petitions in support and in opposition.

Continue reading...

www.theflume.com/free_content/article_a0...fb-07cc0eefdf6e.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2015 09:42 #2 by HappyCamper
I am glad they are taking some time to look into things rather than just taking a leap.

There are some valid questions.

07 Jun 2015 10:14 #3 by HappyCamper
An added note here is that the current Sheriff has issues and at a minimum those issues should be addressed for everyone's safety.

I am not against all of this just against no regulations being in place to handle what goes along with this type of business.

Just tired of seeing the cart put before the horse.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds