Rep Jared Polis Community Meetings in Bailey & Evergreen August 22nd

10 Aug 2015 08:51 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Jared Polis will be coming to Bailey for a Coffee with Your Congressman on August 22 from 9-10am at Cutthroat Cafe, then is holding a Town Hall Meeting in Evergreen the same day at Buchanan Park Rec Center from 11am-12:30pm.

From Jared Polis :

I believe that the best ideas come from you, not from Washington, D.C. lobbyists and I hope you are able to join us at one of our upcoming public events to share your thoughts on improving our country.

I look forward to discussing how we can create an economy that works for all, with an excellent public school system, access to affordable higher education, and an innovation-based economy that creates good-paying jobs for hard-working Colorado families.

Your input and feedback helps to guide our actions in Congress.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2015 07:14 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Today at Cutthroat Cafe in Bailey and Buchanan Rec Center in Evergreen, meet with Representative Jared Polis and discuss the issues that matter most to you!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds