Pinestock: Music & Arts Fair, Pine Grove, August 15 2015

13 Aug 2015 11:26 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From I Love Pine Grove, Colorado :
August 15th !!! Be There......or Be Square !

"Pinestock" is back! After a 13 year hiatus, this music benefit for the Pine Grove Cemetery Association is bigger and better than before! Join us for your favorite local bands, food, and good vibes down in the Pine Grove. Watch for more details.

Music Line-up:
12 noon - 1pm Patrick and Ann
1:15pm - 3:15pm - Windup Monkeys
3:30pm - 5:30pm - Faux Pas
5:45pm - 6:45pm - Year Long Holiday
7pm - 8pm - Big Green Carpet
with other special guests
Come down and support our historic Pine Grove Cemetery!
Admission is only $5!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2015 11:49 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Pinestock Music and Art Fair Event Page :

We will have food and soft drinks for sale, but please feel free to bring a cooler and a camp chair or blanket. The event is BYOB. We will also have t-shirts and posters of the awesome artwork available!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds