Rim Rock Music & Camping Festival, Meyer's Ranch, Sept 11-13

28 Aug 2015 15:19 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

www.rimrockmusicfest.com . The inaugural festival at our new Conifer, Colorado location on Eagle Cliff Rd. off US Hwy 285. 11&12 September 2015. We are honored to Present Kyle Hollingsworth Band, Drunken Hearts, DragonDeer, Supervillians, Coral Thief, Greener Grounds, Marks Midnight Carnival Show, In the Whale and twenty more bands. We offer late a night party within the big top, performing artists, Native American entertainment, food & vendors. We have an incredibly magical location that leave visitors in awe. Two day pass $57. Surprise experiences that will leave you smiling. Fans of String Cheese, reggae, bluegrass, jam bands and psych. This event is for you. Please join us
www.facebook.com/rimrockmusicfest
www.facebook.com/events/1629596410642881/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2015 16:30 #2 by mountaindollar
Please do not put anymore of your flyers tape to the outside of my store window with packing tape. This is the second time I have had to take it down.

Had you dropped off a flyer and asked nicely I would have gladly placed it in my window with tape that is easily removed.

What you are doing without asking is no better than spammimg some ones email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds