2015 Intero Real Estate "Why I Love Evergreen" Photo Contest Winners

14 Sep 2015 18:38 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
For Immediate Release
PRESS RELEASE
Sept. 14, 2015

Emily Wettersten
Intero Real Estate Services Colorado
303-670-6779
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Colorado Intero Announces Winners of 3rd Annual

"Why I Love Evergreen" Photo Contest

EVERGREEN, CO - Sept. 14, 2015 -

The two winners of Intero Real Estate Services of Colorado's 3rd annual "Why I Love Evergreen" Photo Contest were unveiled at a reception on Thursday, Sept. 10, at Intero's offices at 29029 Upper Bear Creek Rd., Ste. 104, in Evergreen's Lakepoint Center.

Robyn Stegall, whose photo "Wildflowers," is the popular winner of the contest!

John Gaudreau's photo "Upper Bear Creek: Willie's Teepee" is the juried winner. (Winning photos are below.)

The competition offered cash prizes and charitable donations for the photos that best depicted the uniqueness of Evergreen and the mountain community.

Photographers entered the contest between July 25 and Aug. 24, 2015, and voting was conducted from Aug. 25-31.

The popular winner was selected based on Facebook votes, while the juried winner was selected by a panel of judges. In addition to celebrating why we love living in Evergreen, the contest benefits a couple of local non-profits selected by the winners. The winners each received $300 -- a $200 cash prize and a $100 donation to their choice of three charities--Drive Smart, Evergreen Christian Outreach and Young Life.

The winning photos will each be featured for a week as the cover photos of Colorado Intero's Facebook page, www.facebook.com/coloradointero .

Sponsors of the annual "Why I Love Evergreen" photo contest included the Canyon Courier, (Tim Zeman & Kristin Witt), Willow Creek Restaurant (Curtis & Kristopher Lincoln), Fairway Independent Mortgage (Chris Davis), State Farm Insurance (Chuck Ridings), Land Title (Jeanne Dobbin) and Bear Paw Property Management (Eric Gill).

Popular Winner: Robyn Stegall, "Wildflowers"

Juried Winner: John Gaudreau's "Upper Bear Creek: Willie's Teepee"

(For high-resolution copies, contact Emily Wettersten, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..)

About Intero Real Estate Services of Colorado
Intero Real Estate Services of Colorado is a team of skilled professionals dedicated to serving the real estate industry in the magnificent foothills west of Denver, Colorado. Its office is located in Lakepoint Center, on Upper Bear Creek across from Evergreen Lake. Its website is www.coloradointero.com .

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds