Combined Comish with a Dish and town hall meeting held in Bailey

30 Oct 2015 16:06 #1 by Flume editor
Park County Commissioners Mike Brazell and Dick Hodges hosted a recent Comish with a Dish event at the Platte Canyon Fire Protection District firehouse in Bailey Oct. 21. There were 48 residents in attendance and topics ranged from road and bridge, marijuana, broadband county master plan and the upcoming ballot issues.

Speakers in attendance were Sheriff Fred Wegener, Detective John Bender, Platte Canyon School District Superintendent Dr. Brenda Krage, Tim Gregg and Joe Burgett representing the Friends of Platte Canyon Fire.

“Road and bridge (now the public works department) kind of had the perfect storm this year, “Brazell said. “We had record amounts of water, I’ve been here over 20 years and I saw water in places I’ve never seen water before.”

He went on to explain there are noxious weeds growing all over the county from the heavy rains, they had a new Public Works director who was with the county only 15 months and the improved economy brought out a lot more drivers on county roads and put a strain on the department.

Continue reading...

www.theflume.com/free_content/article_4f...cb-83a4c201a3ef.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds