Colorado RV & Boat Show Feb 3-6 Denver Merchandise Mart

03 Feb 2016 12:47 - 03 Feb 2016 12:48 #1 by MyMountainTown
Hello Everyone!

Please come visit our booth at the Colorado RV & Boat Show today through Saturday, 10am-8pm at the Denver Merchandise Mart Pavilion! We'll be giving out coupons for money off of the 285 Tourism Committee's first-ever sightseeing Bus Tours beginning this spring, plus we are selling our brand-new t-shirts that we purchased from Evergreen Clothing Co.! Hope to see some of you!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2016 12:53 #2 by MyMountainTown

720-608-0285
Attachments:

03 Feb 2016 12:53 #3 by MyMountainTown

720-608-0285
Attachments:

03 Feb 2016 12:54 #4 by MyMountainTown

720-608-0285
Attachments:

03 Feb 2016 19:02 #5 by NeutralGuy
How do we get one of those FINE LOOKING T-SHIRTS?

03 Feb 2016 21:56 #6 by ScienceChic
If you can't make it down to the RV Show, I can either meet you somewhere next week, or mail you one if you PM me your address NeutralGuy (you can send a check or call me and I can process a credit card over the phone). They turned out great didn't they? Jim Sherwood's graphic artist did a fantastic job designing them based on my description of what I wanted. I had been thinking of a list of cities underneath the logo, but I really love the cities written around it much better! What you can't tell from this picture is that they are nice quality - the feel of the material is soft and not thin or chintzy, and the fit on the women's is fantastic (I've been wearing the men's too, because I really like that heather blue, but the women's shirts are tailored quite well). Get one for your lady too!

Thanks!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds