Colorado RV & Boat Show Feb 3-6 Denver Merchandise Mart

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Birthdate: Unknown
MyMountainTown created the topic: Colorado RV & Boat Show Feb 3-6 Denver Merchandise Mart 03 Feb 2016 12:47 #1

Hello Everyone!

Please come visit our booth at the Colorado RV & Boat Show today through Saturday, 10am-8pm at the Denver Merchandise Mart Pavilion! We'll be giving out coupons for money off of the 285 Tourism Committee's first-ever sightseeing Bus Tours beginning this spring, plus we are selling our brand-new t-shirts that we purchased from Evergreen Clothing Co.! Hope to see some of you!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco & Park County since 2010!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
MyMountainTown replied the topic: Colorado RV & Boat Show Feb 3-6 Denver Merchandise Mart 03 Feb 2016 12:53 #2

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
720-608-0285
Attachments:

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
MyMountainTown replied the topic: Colorado RV & Boat Show Feb 3-6 Denver Merchandise Mart 03 Feb 2016 12:53 #3

720-608-0285
Attachments:

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
MyMountainTown replied the topic: Colorado RV & Boat Show Feb 3-6 Denver Merchandise Mart 03 Feb 2016 12:54 #4

720-608-0285
Attachments:

• Mountain Folk
  • Mountain Folk
  • Thank you received: 7
NeutralGuy replied the topic: Colorado RV & Boat Show Feb 3-6 Denver Merchandise Mart 03 Feb 2016 19:02 #5

How do we get one of those FINE LOOKING T-SHIRTS?

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
  • Thank you received: 153
  • Birthdate: 31 Oct 2012
ScienceChic replied the topic: Colorado RV & Boat Show Feb 3-6 Denver Merchandise Mart 03 Feb 2016 21:56 #6

If you can't make it down to the RV Show, I can either meet you somewhere next week, or mail you one if you PM me your address NeutralGuy (you can send a check or call me and I can process a credit card over the phone). They turned out great didn't they? Jim Sherwood's graphic artist did a fantastic job designing them based on my description of what I wanted. I had been thinking of a list of cities underneath the logo, but I really love the cities written around it much better! What you can't tell from this picture is that they are nice quality - the feel of the material is soft and not thin or chintzy, and the fit on the women's is fantastic (I've been wearing the men's too, because I really like that heather blue, but the women's shirts are tailored quite well). Get one for your lady too!

Thanks!!

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds