24th Annual Colorado CampFest June 3-4, Meyers Ranch

02 Jun 2016 19:49 - 02 Jun 2016 20:17 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

coloradocampfest.com/index.shtml

Once an entirely private gathering of friends, The Colorado CampFest is rich in 24 years of traditions, dreams, epic memories and liberated moments of freedom. Combining a live music and elite camping experience, The Annual Colorado CampFest is now available to any festival-loving person that wishes to make the minimum donation and obtain a Gate Pass for admission to the event.

In its 24th year, The Colorado CampFest definitely serves a purpose and simply wants to make people feel free and smile line never before!!! With the very affordable price of this experience, The Colorado CampFest is definitely the best, most affordable way to kick off your summer festival season!!! PLEASEā€¦..Please, come and join us this year at The Annual Colorado CampFest!

www.eventbrite.com/e/the-24th-annual-cam...-tickets-23462520029

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2016 19:53 #2 by Mountain-News-Events

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds