Evergreen Open Door Studios Sept 16 at 6p, Sept 17-18 10a-5p

16 Sep 2016 17:22 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From Katy Moses Photography :

Hi everyone,

I hope to see you all this weekend during the Open Door Studio Tour event this weekend!

We kick off tonight with a reception for the public and the artists. Join us from 6-8pm at Evergreen National Bank in downtown Evergreen.

Saturday and Sunday will be 10am-5pm and you can come by anytime, or plan on making one of the shoots, times and details listed below.

Grab a list of all the artists and a map when you're here and preview online: www.evergreenopendoorstudios.com
Katy Moses Photography, 30706 Bryant Dr., #108, Evergreen CO
Saturday schedule:
10am Jeff Brodsky live photo shoot. Jeff is with Joy International (joy.org), a group dedicated to the rescue of trafficked children. He's based locally, in Conifer, but is doing work around the world.

11:30am Sharon Trilk live photo shoot. Sharon is like the mayor of the mountain area. Sharon is remarkable in many ways, but the one that always amazes me is that she's managed to somehow, impossibly, create more than 24 hours in a day, because there's no other way to explain how she does it all. She's everywhere, volunteering for everything, really engaged in the mountain community. Sharon owns MyMountainTown.com.

Seriously. Come meet her and be a part of our shoot n' chat this weekend. There may be wine. ;)

Sunday:
(I may add another)
2pm Lynn Leach live photo shoot. Lynn has recently opened Switchback Designs, a maker space in Evergreen. He has a lot of ideas, plans and visions for bringing the community together with classes, collaborative projects, and programs for kids and vets.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds