I-70 Central Corridor Expansion – Town Hall Meeting Jan 24th

22 Jan 2017 17:31 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

Denver City Councilman Rafael Espinoza and former Denver Auditor Dennis Gallagher are co-hosting a community town hall event on Tuesday, Jan. 24 at the event space at the Denver Bookbinding Company at 1401 W 47th Ave, just east of Pecos on the south side of I-70. The event will inform the public and engage them in a dialogue about the I-70 Central Denver expansion project.

The I-70 expansion has implications for the entire state of Colorado, including those in District 1 and the metro area. Not only are the people living within a couple miles of I-70 impacted, I-70 commuters, Denver storm sewer ratepayers, Colorado taxpayers and anyone who cares about environmental and social justice issues are also impacted.

Doors open at 6 p.m. with refreshments and background information on the project. Presentations begin at 6:30 p.m. with open format Q&A to follow. More information regarding the I-70 project can be found at www.facebook.com/groups/ditchtheditch/ .

Where:
Denver Bookbinding Company
1401 W 47th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80211

www.facebook.com/events/105790106599149

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds