Restaurant Week February 24th - March 5th

23 Feb 2017 12:18 #1 by Bistro Colorado
Restaurant week is going strong from February 24th - March 5th. Four courses just $45 at BICO Bergen Park.

Evergreen’s premier dining experience happens at “BICO” … Bistro Colorado Bergen Park, 1552 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen CO 80439
Only five minutes from I-70 and El Rancho in North Evergreen.
Chef/Owner Travis Smith, Five Time Culinary Olympic Gold Medalist and Colorado Chef of the Year
(303) 670-3229
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.bistrocolorado.com/
FOOD TRUCK | CATERING | EVENTS
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2017 13:20 #2 by Bistro Colorado

We are participating in Denver Restaurant Week through March 5th and still have room for you to join us for a four course meal at only $45. Here are some of the menu highlights!

Restaurant Week Menu Options:
We are featuring Braised Lamb Osso Bucco, Ora King Salmon, Blackened Catfish, Spiced Pork Belly, Braised Ralston Valley Short Ribs, Butternut Squash Raviolis, Quinoa Veggie Bowl, as well as several appetizers, award winning vegetarian and gluten free soups and salad plus fresh from the oven, French Baguettes and Warm Roasted Garlic Butter. Won't you make a reservation today?

Call 303-670-3229 for reservations.

Evergreen’s premier dining experience happens at “BICO” … Bistro Colorado Bergen Park, 1552 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen CO 80439
Only five minutes from I-70 and El Rancho in North Evergreen.
Chef/Owner Travis Smith, Five Time Culinary Olympic Gold Medalist and Colorado Chef of the Year
(303) 670-3229
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.bistrocolorado.com/
FOOD TRUCK | CATERING | EVENTS
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds