Elk Creek Firefighters Local 4710 Hiwan Golf Tournament July 24th

07 Mar 2017 09:07 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Please help our local firefighters help support the Colorado Professional Firefighters Foundation by signing up for, or sponsoring, their annual Hiwan Golf Tournament, to be held this year on July 24th starting at 12:15pm! Cost for a single golfer is $150, for a foursome $475 and includes lunch, cart, and range balls. Contact Vincent Van Binsbergen for more information or to sign up!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Mar 2017 16:53 #2 by MyMountainTown
We've been told we can relay this special My Mountain Town only offer: Foursome with hole sponsor is $800 (usually $1,000). Call Vincent to get this deal, and tell him you saw it on My Mountain Town!

The Regular Foursome is $450 before May 1st, so don't wait and forget to sign up!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds