Zumba Fundraiser To Save The Ta Tas

19 Aug 2010 20:47 - 12 Sep 2010 17:35 #1 by wsyoucwby
Howdy, folks! Several of the area's fabulous Zumba instructors and myself are going to be hosting a Zumba fundraiser to benefit Komen For The Cure for breast cancer.

Details:
Saturday, September 18
8:30 a.m. til 11:00 a.m.
Peak Academy of Dance, Conifer, CO
$15 gets you admission at the door and 2 raffle tickets
Additional raffle tickets are $1.00 a piece

Join us for this 2-hour high altitude Zumba extravaganza and get jiggy with it for a great cause! I know far too many women whose lives have been ravaged by breast cancer. Let's shake it and help find a cure while having FUN!!! We'll be raffling off tons of prizes from both Zumba and Komen For The Cure!

Grab your best gal pals, don your favorite pink workout gear, and join us in kicking some cancer bootie! Mark your calendars and SAVE THE DATE...this is one community event you don't want to miss...

Jamie
Licensed Zumba Instructor

We love. We play. We inspire. We move.

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2010 15:50 #2 by pound dog mom

wsyoucwby wrote: Howdy, folks! Several of the area's fabulous Zumba instructors and myself are going to be hosting a Zumba fundraiser to benefit Komen For The Cure for breast cancer.

Details:
Saturday, September 9/18
8:30 a.m. til 11:00 a.m.
Stagedoor Theatre, Conifer, CO
$15 gets you admission at the door and 2 raffle tickets
Additional raffle tickets are $1.00 a piece

Join us for this 2-hour high altitude Zumba extravaganza and get jiggy with it for a great cause! I know far too many women whose lives have been ravaged by breast cancer. Let's shake it and help find a cure while having FUN!!! We'll be raffling off tons of prizes from both Zumba and Komen For The Cure!

Grab your best gal pals and join us in kicking some cancer bootie! Mark your calendars and SAVE THE DATE...this is one community event you don't want to miss...

Jamie

Question: is the date September 18 or are there two dates the 9 and the 18? Sorry I am confused

20 Aug 2010 18:52 #3 by wsyoucwby
The date is September 18th. Sorry, that does look a bit confusing. Hope you can join us!

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

26 Aug 2010 21:05 #4 by wsyoucwby
Bump! :woo hoo:

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

05 Sep 2010 09:35 #5 by wsyoucwby
Please make sure this event is on your calendar...it's only a couple of weeks away. If you've never tried Zumba before, this will be an excellent opportunity to see what the buzz is all about. You'll get to experience several different instructors' styles and you'll meet some fabulous people! You don't have to worry about dancing the whole time...Zumba is user-friendly...there's a sitting area right outside the studio so you can rest and still be a part of the action.

Come PaRTy with us! Shake it for fitness and for an excellent cause...you won't regret it!

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

12 Sep 2010 17:37 #6 by wsyoucwby
This fabulous event is less than a week away! Are you ready??? Come shake it with us for a Cure! You'll have a blast and you'll be helping out a great cause!!!

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds