Proceeds to support our local Volunteer Inter-Canyon Fire Protection District

We will be accepting tax deductible donations of saleable items:
Friday, July 14th – 12pm-8pm
Saturday, July 15th – 8am-11am

Sales dates are:
July 15th – Saturday 8am to 4pm
July 16th – Sunday 9am to 3pm
At Fire Station 3, 8445 S. Hwy. 285

This sale is huge. We have clothing, home and office furniture, antiques, crafting items, books, kitchen wares, linens, small appliances, toys, exercise equipment, tools, camping gear, pet items, and much more.

SORRY, WE CAN NOT ACCEPT DONATIONS OF NON HD TV’S, COMPUTER ITEMS, TIRES, WOOD STOVES, LARGE APPLIANCES, SKIS, MATTRESSES, CAR SEATS, OR ENCYCLOPEDIAS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jul 2017 08:12 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
There's still time to drop off donations until 11am, and plenty of time the rest of the day today or tomorrow to shop and help support Inter-Canyon Fire Protection District!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds