Historic Glen Isle has Sold!

23 Jul 2017 22:00 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

Posted by Greg Vincent:

I would like to announce to the Bailey/Pine/Connifer and 285 corridor community that my wife Mary Ruth and I closed on our purchase of Glen-Isle Resort yesterday. We have been visiting as guests for many years, now we will be neighbors and couldn't be more excited. We hope to restore the resort to the way many remember it, with some nice upgrades as well. We want to thank the Tripp Family for being so patient and kind and for the marvelous work of Karmen Box at Dynamic Realty on closing this deal. The purchase was a long journey as will be some of the restoration; keep up to date on our social media links as they develop:

Facebook: Glen-Isle Resort LLC. Bailey, Colorado
Instagram and Twitter: coming soon!

Excited to be here and be a part of this beautiful community!
Greg and Mary Ruth Vincent

Posted by Glen-Isle Resort :

Good news to all of us who love Glen-Isle Resort. A prayer has been answered. A wonderful family has purchased Glen-Isle and will be lovingly restoring her to reopen to the public. The closing was yesterday. Best wishes to the Vincent Family. God bless you.

Turn-of-the-century resort for sale; last sold in 1924

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2017 08:16 #2 by FredHayek
Good luck! So much history there, the place needs lots of loving care, I wish you the best in your restoration. My sister worked there one summer and has fond memories. A pair of her coworkers was a young English couple, what a unique way to see America. Working at a summer resort.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds