2017 Park County Fall Clean-Up Days - 3 weekends Sept 16-Oct 1

03 Sep 2017 14:36 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
NO electronics, hazardous materials or any appliances containing Freon will be accepted. Call the Administrative office for a complete list of unacceptable items at 719-836-4203

• Lake George on Sept.16-17 at the Park County Maintenance Shop on Hwy 24
• Fairplay on Sept. 23-24 at the Transfer Station on Hwy 285
• Bailey on Sept. 30-Oct. 1 Hwy 285 & CR 72

Bring all of your disposable items to these named locations between 8AM – 4PM on the Saturday-Sunday(s) listed above

LET’S KEEP PARK COUNTY CLEAN!!!

File Attachment:

File Name: 201720PC20...9575.pdf
File Size:43 KB

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2017 10:13 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Last weekend for Park County Fall Clean Up Days, this time in Bailey.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds