2017 Best Local Website! (19 Apr 2017)

A huge thank you to all of you who voted My Mountain Town as the Best Local Website in this year's People's Choice Awards - you all rock! We love what we do every day for our mountain communities and will keep working hard to provide you even better information and services!
mymountaintown.com/forum/139-the-campfir...in-the-news?start=10

Free CPR Class on Sept 13 by Evergreen Fire Rescue at Lariat Lodge

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 18
  • Birthdate: Unknown
Mountain-News-Events created the topic: Free CPR Class on Sept 13 by Evergreen Fire Rescue at Lariat Lodge 11 Sep 2017 10:39 #1

From Evergreen Fire Rescue:
Come join Evergreen Public Access Defibrillation and Evergreen Fire/Rescue at The Lariat Lodge this Wednesday Sept 13 for a free CPR class. From 8am -11am, we will have free CPR class. And we will be proudly placing another AED at that location after the class. For more information, please call 303-674-3145.

Lariat Lodge Brewing Company, 27618 Fireweed Dr, Evergreen, CO 80439

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MilestoneMortgage

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Leaf Peeper
  • Leaf Peeper
  • Thank you received: 12
  • Birthdate: Unknown
MilestoneMortgage replied the topic: Free CPR Class on Sept 13 by Evergreen Fire Rescue at Lariat Lodge 12 Sep 2017 16:18 #2

This sounds awesome!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds