Sheriff Shrader’s 5th Annual Pig Roast and 2018 Re-Election Kickoff Sept 16th

16 Sep 2017 15:10 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

I'm running for re-election in 2018, and I respectfully ask for your support.

Four years ago I committed to JeffCo voters that I would keep our residents safe, our schools safe for our children, and protect our freedoms: I remain committed to these principles!

I am proud of what the Sheriff’s Office has accomplished under my leadership in the past few years. Candidly, I have more to do.

Since becoming your Sheriff, I have:
  • Maintained excellence of service by improving employee retention.
  • Instituted the county-wide Safety in Faith Summit to enhance safety and security in our houses of worship.
  • Reduced concealed handgun permit fees and issue time to amongst the lowest in the state.
  • Protected our children with CHEEZO – the child predator enforcement team.
To learn more about me and my accomplishments during my first term, visit my website, jeff4sheriff.com.

For me to continue the important work as your Sheriff, please consider supporting my campaign with your financial resources and your valuable time as a volunteer.

Plan to attend the Re-election Kickoff Pig Roast!
Saturday, September 16th 5:30-8pm
Tanglewood Park - South Pavilion
13725 Denver West Circle - Golden, 80401

$20/person $50/family
Suggested minimum donation
(additional gratefully accepted)

RSVP to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Or
Contribute on-line at jeff4sheriff.com/contribute

It is my distinct honor to serve you, and I humbly ask for your support and vote to serve you for another four years!

Respectfully,
Sheriff Jeff Shrader

www.facebook.com/Shrader4Sheriff/
twitter.com/Jeff4Sheriff

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds