EPRD created the topic: Celebrate Winter at Evergreen Lake House!
22 Dec 2017 11:47#1
The lake isn’t open for ice skating yet – though we‘re working on it – but Evergreen Lake House is OPEN!
Drop in through the weekend to enjoy a beautiful winter day!
• Walk around Evergreen Lake
• Watch EPRD’s Park Ops crew work on getting the ice skating rink ready for the season
• Warm up by the big stone fireplace
• Buy hot chocolate and snacks at the concession stand
• Bring your skates in to get sharpened
• Shop! Buy last-minute EPRD holiday gifts - gift cards, skating day and season passes, recreation punch cards, massages and more!
• Shop for holiday gifts from Evergreen Clothing Company, from sweatshirts to super-soft hoodies to warm babushka hats
Thu., Dec. 21: 10 AM – 3 PM
Fri., Dec. 22: 9 AM – 5 PM
Sat., Dec. 23: 9 AM – 5 PM
Sunday, Christmas Eve, Dec. 24: 9 AM – 3 PM
Closed Christmas Day
Evergreen Park & Recreation District (EPRD) was formed in 1969 to serve the park and recreation needs of the communities of Evergreen, Bergen Park, Indian Hills, Kittredge and Marshdale. EPRD serves approximately 23,000 people residing within its boundaries, and offers affordable recreational options to non-district residents. Learn more at
Evergreen Lake House Phone: 720-880-1300
Boating/Skating Hotline: 720-880-1391