"It's Greek To Me" Cooking Class with Castles & Kitchens to Benefit MRC Feb 8

07 Feb 2018 11:26 #1 by MountainResourceCenter
Thursday, February 8 is a special event to benefit the Mountain Resource Center of Conifer.

MRC provides families support, job training, and family services. Their food bank is a critical resource for many families. While generous donations of food items are needed and appreciated, MRC also needs dollars with which to purchase diapers, soap, shampoo and other such items.

This evening’s cooking class "It's Greek to Me" is a fun and delicious way to donate a substantial amount to the food bank. Tonight’s class is $100 per person which includes cooking instruction, food, wine, mineral waters and good times. Castles and Kitchens will donate along with you, so that MRC will receive $50 per person, plus any extra amount you wish to donate.

It’s All Greek To Me #2--- with Francesca 6:00 - 9:00
Greek cuisine embraces simple ingredients in combinations and using techniques that are extraordinary. Work with two classic Greek ingredients in this class: phyllo and grapevine leaves.

Choose meat or vegetarian option:
Dolmadas-- Flavorful ground-meat- and- rice- filled grape leaves served hot, topped with a creamy lemon sauce, OR herby rice-filled grapevine leaves stewed in oil and lemon juice and served cold.

Fassoulakia -- Braised green beans with uniquely Greek flavors.

Baklava Orthi --- Sweet, delicate, honey-dipped nut-filled phyllo pastry with an elegant presentation.

There are only 4 spaces left for this event, so book today!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 303.419.8290

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds