Bailey/Shawnee Broadband Next Steps for Community Meetings Feb 21 & 24

11 Feb 2018 14:59 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Meet with County Commissioner Mike Brazell about next steps for internet service providers, residents, and businesses to benefit from Park County's broadband backbone infrastructure and options for Fiber Optic to the home for Pine, Bailey, Shawnee, and Grant residents.

Two meetings will be held at Platte Canyon Fire Protection District Station #2 at the top of Crow Hill, 153 Delwood Dr, Bailey CO 80421.

Wednesday, February 21st, 2018 at 6:30-8:30pm
Saturday, February 24th, 2018 at 10:00am-12:00pm

parkco.us/civicalerts.aspx?AID=376

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2018 18:35 - 21 Feb 2018 18:35 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
The meeting is underway if you would like to watch/listen, click this link: zoom.us/j/930168621

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds