Fairplay Wearable Art Fest, aka Fairplay Bead and Fiber Show, Jun 9-10

18 Mar 2018 21:39 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From the Town of Fairplay, CO:
The Town of Fairplay is happy to host the Wearable Art Fest (aka Bead and Fiber Show) again this year on historic Front Street.

We have changed the dates!
We have been considering a date change for a few years now and have decided to give it a try. August is a very busy time for art shows in the Rocky Mountain Region and we have seen a steady decline in our vendor numbers for this reason. We are excited that during the Wearable Art Fest in Fairplay we will also be host to the 4th Annual Contin-Tail Rock & Gem Show from June 7-10. They will be located just across the river from Front Street off Platte Drive.

We believe having both events at the same time will enhance our weekend activities.

We are accepting artists that create handmade “wearable art” from any medium.

We are also looking for vendors/artists that might like to host a demo or a class.

There will be a beer, wine and food garden again.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, Julie Bullock, 719-836-2622, ext. 109, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Show Information
Fairplay’s Wearable Art Fest will take place on Front Street in Fairplay, Colorado, June 9-10, 2018, 10am – 5pm on Saturday and 10am – 4pm on Sunday.

This is an outdoor event. There are three different sizes of booth spaces available. Please see Booth Application (attached below) for more details. fairplayco.us/events/wafVendorInfo.pdf

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds