Evening With The Park County Coroner April 30-May 7

17 Apr 2018 09:09 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

Everyone is invited for a evening of informal conversation and education about a subject matter many people feel confused or uncomfortable about. We will answer questions both publicly and privately for our citizens on a wide range of topics. We will also help answer questions citizens may have about the deaths of loved ones in other jurisdictions. Get your questions answered and meet your Park County Coroners Office staff. Light refreshments will be served.

6:30 pm

April 30, 2018 - Alma Town Hall, 59 Buckskin St, Alma, CO 80420

May 1, 2018 - Jefferson Community Center, Jefferson, CO 80456

May 2, 2018 - Guffey Fire Station 1, 1745 Co Rd 102, Guffey, CO 80820

May 3, 2018 - Bailey Community Center, 83 Main Street, Bailey, CO 80421

May 7, 2018 - Hartsel Fire Station 1, 86 Valley Ave, Hartsel, CO 80449

parkco.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=387

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Apr 2018 10:15 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Reminder: these begin tonight and go through next Monday. It's a great opportunity to ask questions on subjects that affects us all.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds