Evergreen Rodeo June 16-17, Road Closures during Parade on Saturday

13 Jun 2018 21:54 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
The Evergreen Rodeo is this weekend, June 16 & 17, with a parade that will close downtown Evergreen along Hwy 74 and 73 from approximately 9:30am-12:30pm on Saturday (the parade ends at the intersection of Meadow Drive and SH 74). Please plan accordingly and use the detours below if need be.

Here is the 2018 schedule!

HIGHWAY 73 DETOUR
(NOTE: No big rigs or large trucks/vehicles are to access this detour, only passenger cars):

DOWNTOWN EVERGREEN DETOUR:

UPPER BEAR CREEK DETOUR:

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2018 08:21 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
A reminder: Due to the low flying aircraft that is part of the parade, people are asked to leave their own drones at home.

Evergreen Rodeo Parade will have a commercial drone in the air during the fly over, in coordination with the Parade airboss, and the manned aircraft. This action has been fully permitted and approved by the authorities.

Any rogue drones will cause a cancellation of the fly over. CSP and Jeffco Deputies will be watching for other drones during the event. Please keep yours grounded so the pilots of the aircraft are safe.

Thank you!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

16 Jun 2018 10:31 - 16 Jun 2018 10:36 #3 by Mountain-News-Events
The view from our Downtown Evergreen webcam - the parade is coming through! mymountaintown.com/weather-traffic/i-70-...-golden-to-evergreen

10:06am:

10:27am:

10:34am:

Attachments:

16 Jun 2018 11:44 #4 by Mountain-News-Events
CSP Golden @CSP_Golden 5 minutes ago
And at the end of every parade with horses.... Wish I could have seen the rest of it.

We will be opening Colo 74 from Douglas Mountain to Jeffco 73 very soon. Downtown Evergreen will remain closed. S1

Attachments:

16 Jun 2018 12:04 #5 by Mountain-News-Events
CO 73 and 74 are re-opened except for through downtown. If you are coming down past the lake, you cannot turn left at the light at 73/74 just yet.

16 Jun 2018 12:08 #6 by MountainTownAlerts
There is a 5 year old child who has become separated from his parents in Evergreen at the Little Bear. He is with LE, they are looking for his parents.

16 Jun 2018 13:49 #7 by Mountain-News-Events
Downtown Evergreen is fully open to traffic.

16 Jun 2018 16:59 #8 by RivendaleFarms

Having fun at the Evergreen Rodeo with Jodi Dolph and Rachel Mulvihill, and we’re giving away a great smoker/grill courtesy of Nancy Alexander at Caliber Home Loans! If you’re in the area we hope you stop by our Keller Williams Foothills Realty booth!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds