2018 Evergreen High Altitude Garden Tour July 21st

25 Jun 2018 23:43 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
2018 Evergreen High Altitude Garden Tour
Explore 6 featured gardens at the High Altitude Garden Tour presented by the Evergreen Garden Club
July 21st, 2018
Gardens open at 10:00 AM and close at 3:00 PM.
Tickets may be purchased at the Evergreen Fire & Rescue Training Center the day of the Tour or via PayPal in advance for $20 plus a convenience fee of .74 cents. The tour begins at EFR, 1802 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen, CO 80439

Jim and Katrina Sherwood's Gardens are one of the stops on the tour. This is what they wrote about their garden:

The garden has been dedicated to my brother, Brian, who passed recently as he loved gardening. It will be most spectacular this year and we'd love to share this with you.

Join us along with local famous painters, Marjie Eakin Petty (pastel) and Lorie Curry (acrylic) who will be painting plein air and listen to acoustic guitar featuring classic rock from local Reuben Gonzalez.

There will be Garden Docents to show you around.

EXCITED!
evergreengardenclub.org/2018_Garden_Tour.php

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds