Marge E Hudak GRAND Opening of the Public Fitness Room! Free Admission Feb 1!

31 Jan 2019 09:21 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

Join us on Friday, February 1st, 2019 for the GRAND OPENING of the Public Fitness Room! Free Admission to the pool and fitness room ALL DAY!
Marge E. Hudak Pool, 57393 US Highway 285, Bailey, Colorado 80421
Friday February 1, 6:00-9:00am
www.facebook.com/events/1062773797253855/

Amy Lyons Klyse: Admission or passes (one can buy day passes, 5-punch, 10-punch, etc) to the facility get you access to both the Fitness Room and the Pool

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2019 09:23 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
From the Platte Canyon School District:

The Marge E. Hudak Pool has created a beautiful public fitness room that will be open to everyone! The entire community is welcome to work out in this convenient location. Get your heart rate up while taking in the views of the Platte River then cool down with a dip in the pool.
This Friday, February 1st will be the GRAND OPENING!
Enjoy free admission to both the public fitness room and the swimming pool.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds