4th Annual Indian Hills 5K Fun Run & 4th of July Parade

30 Jun 2019 22:05 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

From Indian Hills Fire Rescue
Below is the schedule of events for July 3rd and 4th at the FIre Station or Arrowhead Park.

We are requesting no water balloons during parade for everyone's safety.

Thanks, Emery.
July 4th Schedule of Events 2019

Once again, Indian Hills Fire Rescue/Fire Boots and 5K Fun Run will host a traditional Fourth of July celebration. The event begins with a Pancake Breakfast for the public, followed by Auto Extrication, Air Life Helicopter fly-in and display, and a traditional parade. Except for the Pancake Breakfast and 5K Fun Run, all events are FREE to the public!
Come join us for a fun-filled day!

July 3rd
MUSIC "Rowdy Country Combo" / Food IHIA 6:00 P.M.
MOVIE "Harry and the Hendersons" starts at sundown

July 4th Pancake Breakfast 7:00 am - 11:00 am
5K FUN RUN Registration 7:00 am - 8:00 am
5K FUN RUN 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Auto Extrication 9:00 am - 9:45 am
KIDS FUN RUN 9:30 am
Air Life Helicopter FLY-IN 10:00 am - 11:00 am
PARADE 11:00 am- 1:00 pm

All events held at Indian Hills Fire Station I at 4476 Parmalee Gulch Rd, across the street at the Helipad and Arrowhead Park.

The day's events are organized and conducted by members of the Indian Hills Fire Rescue/Fire Boots & 5K Fun Run and the local community who graciously volunteer hundreds of hours to ensure the celebration's success.
Donations are greatly appreciated to help cover the cost of the activities.

For more information 303-697-4568.
To register for 5K Fun Run go to indianhillsfunrun.com

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds