Indian Hills Sit N Sip with Neighbors Thursday August 8th at 8:30am

07 Aug 2019 22:02 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From Craig Levy in Indian Hills Colorado Facebook Group:
To all the Indian Hills community, Commissioner Dahlkemper is visiting our coffee gathering this Thursday, August 8th at 8:30 and as always, everyone is welcome to attend.

Tomorrow morning at the Community Center from 8:30 to 10:30 at the coffee gathering, our County Commissioner, Leslie Dahlkemper as well as Lieutenant Joe Holloway will be visiting. They are very much aware of the many stories we've shared regarding our traffic concerns. These folks are taking action for our community. Lets be sure to give them our attention and respect. Remember, there is only so much that can be done with the limited budget due to the lack of available tax dollars and man power. At least we've gotten some attention where other communities have not been so lucky.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Aug 2019 12:57 #2 by ldahlkemper
A heartfelt thanks to 25+ Indian Hills neighbors who visited w @jeffcosheriffco
Lt. Holloway & me at this morning's Sip-n-Sit at Indian Hills Community Center! Nbrs shared concerns abt road & pedestrian safety. We also talked abt the county budget & #wildfire risk. Great convo!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds