• Parking: all parking for the event is complimentary and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking at Jeffco Fairgrounds is limited and therefore, we encourage you to plan accordingly.
• Create Your Schedule: with so many choices, where do you begin? Take a look at all of the amazing attractions, entertainment and experiences at the 2019 Jeffco Fair & Festival.
• Tickets: purchase advance online tickets and save time at the gate. Already have your tickets? Be sure to print them or download them to your phone in advance.
Interactive Map: navigate your way around this year's Jeffco Fair & Festival with our 2019 event map. Launch the interactive map on our website to help you plan, or download a PDF of the map you need and use it during your visit.
• Weather: This is a rain or shine event that occurs primarily outdoors, including events in the Rodeo Arena. Weather could cause closures, delays and cancellations. All delay or cancellation announcements will be posted to our event website at
• Prohibited Items: review the event rules and code of conduct before you get to our ticket gates. We would rather you spend time enjoying the event than having to walk back to your vehicle to drop prohibited items off.
• FAQs: FAQs: have other questions about tickets, trip planning or other event-related questions? We've got answers in our frequently asked questions section.
My Mountain Town Community Calendar
- filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here
to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email