BOCC Work Session with CDOT re traffic light at 285 and 43A (at the Loaf & Jug)

05 Oct 2019 14:05 #1 by Fire Adapted Bailey
County Commissioners are having a work session on Wednesday, 10-9-19 at the firehouse at 1:30. 153 Dellwood Dr.
Jason Nelson from CDOT will be there to discuss the light at 285 & 43A. If you want to express your opinions, this is the time.

Our Mission:
To significantly reduce the inevitable impacts to our homes, businesses, schools, infrastructure, view sheds, and watersheds due to a major wildfire event.

"Mountain Strong and Wildfire Resilient Together"

Please contact us with any questions or to receive our emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Fire Adapted Bailey on Facebook
Fire Adapted Bailey on Twitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Oct 2019 15:18 #2 by homeagain

Fire Adapted Bailey wrote: County Commissioners are having a work session on Wednesday, 10-9-19 at the firehouse at 1:30. 153 Dellwood Dr.
Jason Nelson from CDOT will be there to discuss the light at 285 & 43A. If you want to express your opinions, this is the time.

Having lived at both Mill Iron D AND DCVR, I would be attending this IF I still lived on the mountain.

43 is a "feeder road" for MANY who live back thru the valley and on the mountain.....one way in and one way out....IF there is an emergency situation you were "screwed" even back in 2000 thru 2015.

AGAIN, the original plan from CDOT was to take the light out TOTALLY....the only light to
remain was at Pine Jct. (see my thread DOZIER DOES DOLLAR STORE....FOR THE
PAST HISTORY)

Right in and Right out only WAS the secondary solution back then.

I have read the horror stories about traffic conditions on Pinecam......it has gotten exponentially
worse since we left in 2015.......ATTEND AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD...when we lived
there WE(as a community) stopped some stupid stuff BECAUSE we were united.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds