Participate in a Conversation With Your Jeffco Commissioners April 22

15 Apr 2020 20:36 #1 by ldahlkemper
Participate in a Conversation With Your Jeffco Commissioners

Jefferson County Commissioners Lesley Dahlkemper, Casey Tighe and Libby Szabo will be hosting a virtual telephone town hall on Wednesday, April 22, from 5:45-6:45 p.m. to provide an update about how the COVID-19 crisis is affecting our Jefferson County community, its businesses and those in need. Following the short presentation, community members will have an opportunity to ask questions and engage with the panel. Get more info at www.jeffco.us/4039/Community-Conversations .

How to join: At 5:30 p.m., we will randomly call 50,000 residents to take part in the telephone town hall. If you don’t receive a call, you can still participate by calling 855-695-3486. Residents can also sign up to receive a phone call by texting JEFFCO to 833-TXT-LIVE (833-898-5483).
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Apr 2020 17:03 #2 by ldahlkemper
I hope this message finds you and your family healthy and well! I'm reaching out today to personally invite you to tomorrow's telephone town hall with Jeffco Commissioners from 5:45-6:45 p.m.

You may be wondering what Gov. Polis's recent news conference about lifting the April 26 stay-at-home order means for Jefferson County.

Tune in tomorrow, April 22, at 5:45 p.m. to ask questions and hear more from the commissioners and Dr. Mark Johnson who heads Jeffco Public Health.

We'll provide:

- a Jeffco Public Health and stay-at-home order update

- information for businesses and the economic recovery

- resources for food and housing assistance

Dial-in details are below. Thank you!
With warm regards,

Lesley Dahlkemper
Jefferson County Commissioner and Board Chair
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds