Aug 24: JCPH Telephone Town Hall: Preparing for a Healthy Fall with COVID-19

18 Aug 2020 16:31 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
JCPH Telephone Town Hall: Preparing for a Healthy Fall with COVID-19 in Our Lives

On August 24, from 6-7 p.m., Jefferson County Public Health will host a telephone town hall (available in English and Spanish) focused on how to protect your family from COVID-19 over the coming months. We'll cover a variety of topics, including a brief update on COVID-19 trends and the county’s response, how to safely celebrate Labor Day weekend as well as what to expect this flu season. Jeffco residents will also share their stories about getting and overcoming the virus. Following the short presentation, community members will have an opportunity to ask questions and engage with the presenters. For more info and how to join, visit www.jeffco.us/4039/Community-Conversations

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2020 13:27 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Reminder: this is happening tonight. Thank you for listening in to stay informed and involved in your community!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds