Have you met Linda Kirkpatrick?

05 Mar 2021 19:09 #1 by LeadershipEvergreen
We adore this woman and feel so blessed that her tireless efforts have enriched our community in so many ways.

Successful people find a passion and live each day with a drive to strengthen that passion. Linda Kirkpatrick’s passion is doing good for her Evergreen, Colorado community.

Not long after first arriving in Evergreen, Linda learned of a need to build an ambulance barn, where vehicles and EMTs could be ready to go at a moment’s notice. New to the community, she set out to see the barn was built even though she was new to the area and “I knew five people, and three of them lived under my roof.” In no time, Linda knew many more than five people, and the community certainly knew her.

After raising the funds to build the ambulance barn, there came another project, and another effort, and another need, and before anyone knew it, Linda Kirkpatrick was the person to call if you had an inspiration or concern. That is the magic of this woman’s success – she doesn’t want accolades—although she has earned many—she wants results.

Her efforts and hard work have benefitted countless aspects of Evergreen, including safety, education, music, theater, fine arts, business, health, and community. "I feel my greatest achievements have been playing a significant role in protecting 400+ acres of open space and creating two parks that help define Evergreen's character -- plus the founding of Leadership Evergreen."

Thank you BlackTie for featuring her! www.blacktie-colorado.com/have-you-met/linda-kirkpatrick

Website
Established in 1993, the intent of the program is to broaden community awareness, strengthen leadership skills and to cultivate career growth potential by offering programs to help you understand the dynamics of the community. Graduates of Leadership Evergreen are asked to be proactive and utilize their leadership skills to benefit the community in which they live.
www.facebook.com/LeadershipEvergreen
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds