NEIGHBORLY POP-UP HAPPY HOUR! Tues, Apr 6 | 10-11AM

30 Mar 2021 22:31 - 30 Mar 2021 22:34 #1 by trangjanick
What are you doing next Tuesday morning? Let us buy you coffee at local hotspot, Coffee Bean N Bakery!⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
We are so excited to invite you to our first ever NEIGHBORLY POP-UP HAPPY HOUR!
⁣⁣⁣
Once a month, we will be bringing in a local expert from the community to hang out with us, chat, and just shoot the breeze.⁣ We will be holding this event at various local places, and each time we will have a different special guest, so be sure to follow our Facebook page @thecollectiveatmadco so that you are in the loop about the next one. We have some pretty special pop-ups planned for the future.

Here are the details for the first one!⁣⁣⁣

When and where:
Coffee Bean N Bakery (in Pine Junction, next to Crossroads)⁣⁣⁣⁣
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM⁣⁣⁣⁣ on April 6th

Our special guest is Rachel Vanek, Interior Designer with Inside Stories by Duet Design Group and resident of Bailey. If you've ever wanted to pick the brain of a professional interior designer, here's your chance!⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Hope to see you there. Meet us in the lounge area. Your coffee is on us!!⁣ ⁣⁣⁣

- Tessa and Trang, The Collective at Madison & Company
⁣⁣⁣⁣
#turningneighborsintofriends #mountaincommunities #coffeeandconversation⁣⁣

***Click the attachment below to view the event flyer!***

Broker Associate, REALTOR | 303-956-0792 | The Collective at Madison & Company Properties
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Mar 2021 11:06 #2 by ScienceChic
Thank you Trang! It's on my calendar and, barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll see you all then! I've got a project for my new house that I need an interior designer to help me with on some ideas. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds