2021 Easter Event Guide for the Foothills

02 Apr 2021 17:38 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
:hoppyeaster
It's been a while since we've been able to create a holiday event guide - excited to share the fun you can enjoy this weekend with your family and friends! A Good Friday to you all and Happy Easter!
:happyeaster :chocbunny: :eggdye: :eastercross :paintegg:
Details on our Community Calendar under 'Holiday.'

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Apr 2021 16:42 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
From Michelle Adams on our Facebook Page:

Missed the Easter Chocolate Walk in Fairplay April 3rd & 4th, Doggie Egg Hunt in Fairplay at Dog Works, at 11 am-2pm, 200 6th street, April 3rd , then we have KB's Kakery & Dorothys Tamales Easter Paint Your Own Cookie in Fairplay, April 3rd, 9am-3 pm,331 US Hwy 285 (close to Prathers), & Woolly Moth in Fairplay April 3rd & 4th,10 am-4pm, Fun Kids Coloring event,at 716 Main Street, And come see the easter bunny at the Fairplay American Legion at 601 Clark Street
Fairplay, handing out sweet treats noon to 4 pm.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds