POUR IT FORWARD - Fundraiser for ARES R2D3 Park County Colorado

15 Apr 2021 14:52 #1 by Synovec
As a volunteer for the Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) R2D3 of Park County Colorado, I am sponsoring a fundraiser through OneHope in which 10% of wine sales (yes, wine) goes to the ARES R2D3 organization. I have set a goal of raising $1,000 for this event. Here is the link to the event that ends at the end of April www.onehopewine.com/event/95272 .

WHO IS ARES R2D3?
ARRL Colorado Region 2 District 3 Amateur Radio Emergency Service (R2D3) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization which covers Park County, ab0pc.org/index.php/ares-r2d3 . ARES R2D3 is made up with volunteer members with various skill levels and from several Colorado counties. We have a Board of Directors that has formal training or special skills in various areas.

Over the past several years ARES R2D3 has been involved in a number of situations which called for communication back up, such as the “Buffalo Creek” fire in 1996, the “Alma situation” in 1998, the “Hi Meadow Fire” in 2000, the “Snaking”, “Black Mountain”, “Schoonover”, and “Hayman” fires in the summer of 2002.

For more information about ARES on the national level, visit the ARES information pages at the ARRL. www.arrl.org/ares

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds