I-70 Floyd Hill to Veterans Memorial Tunnels Construction Industry Meeting 5/26

12 May 2021 15:12 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

What: Construction Industry Virtual Meeting

When: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.

Where: Zoom (virtual)

CDOT invites you to join us for an update on the delivery approach for the I-70 Floyd Hill to Veterans Memorial Tunnels Project. The meeting will include a presentation at 5:30 p.m. followed by a question and answer session with a panel of project team members. The presentation will include information about the background of the project and the alternative delivery selection process and recommendation.

To participate in this virtual meeting, you must register in advance using this link:
us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XzKIdRlQSu2lqiBMtDd_5Q

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

For translation services, TDD Relay Services, and/or other special accommodation needs, please contact Shonna Sam at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 720-250-6934.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds